Great for IHC labeling of A II amacrine cells!
- Protein G Purified
- Species Tested:
- Chicken, Mouse, Human, Rat
- IHC 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Mouse monoclonal
- Gene Name:
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 1685-PROX1, RRID:AB_2492217
The antigen is a recombinant human Prox1 protein.
The antibody is a Protein G purified culture supernatant.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Prox1 (Prospero-related homeobox 1) is a divergent homeogene that regulates cell proliferation, fate determination and differentiation during vertebrate embryonic development. The protein is expressed in the developing lens and is also detected in embryonic brain, lung, liver and kidney; while in adult it is more abundant in heart and liver than in brain, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas (Chen et al., 2006). Prox1 is thought to play a fundamental role in early development of the CNS and may regulate gene expression and development of postmitotic undifferentiated young neurons (Misra et al., 2008)
• Homeobox prospero like protein antibody
• Homeobox prospero like protein PROX1 antibody
• Homeobox prospero-like protein PROX1 antibody
• Prospero homeobox 1 antibody
• Prospero homeobox protein 1 antibody
• Prospero related homeobox 1 antibody
• prospero-related homeobox gene 1 antibody
• PROX 1 antibody
• PROX-1 antibody
• PROX1 antibody
• PROX1_HUMAN antibody
• zgc:111888 antibody