Skip to content
Why We Made The Switch
- Our new Green Cell Foam shipping cooler has the same thermal properties as a Styrofoam box, but unlike Styrofoam it will biodegrade in a landfill.
- Made from corn, Green Cell Foam is bio-based and biodegrades within 4 weeks in a moist soil environment and is compostable in any residential or commercial compost facility.
- Green Cell Foam also recycles easily with corrugated or paper materials.
- We now use EcoEnclose Cello Carton Sealing Tape, a plant-based, renewable, and biodegradable tape to seal our boxes.
- Additionally our new GreenLine™ product baggies offer the same great zip lock performance as traditional resealable bags, but they have been tested to biodegrade as well.
- Lastly, we have transitioned to using ICE-BRIX® biodegradable cold packs for an Earth friendly way to keep our products at a constant and desirable temperature during transit.
- We have made a commitment to improving our packaging to maintain product quality, while minimizing our environmental impact. ♻️
What makes us different?
- If we attempt to make an antibody and it doesn’t work, we throw it away. We never sell an antibody that we can’t get to work in our hands.
- Our commitment to strict validation standards ensures a clean signal in endogenous protein and verifies phosphospecificity for relevant products.
- We are dedicated to reproducibility. Look for our “Pooled Serum” icon. Each antibody with this icon is purified from its own pool of serum to ensure lot-to-lot consistency.
- We guarantee our antibodies. If you can’t get the antibody to work in your application, we will provide a 100% refund.
- When making a custom antibody, we provide personalized customer support from start to finish, from peptide design, to purification, to characterization.