Over 20 years in the industry.
Located on the Fitzsimons Life Science Campus in Aurora, Colorado, PhosphoSolutions was founded in 2001 by Drs. Michael D. Browning, John W. Haycock, and Andrew J. Czernik who all worked together in the laboratory of Dr. Paul Greengard, co-recipient of the 2000 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his work on the role of protein phosphorylation in signal transduction in the nervous system. This expertise has led us to focus primarily on proteins of interest in the neuroscience field.
Our commitment to science and scientists.
We understand how frustrating it can be to conduct research using ineffective antibodies, and we believe that you shouldn’t have to. That is why all our products and lots undergo strict in-house testing and validation with endogenous proteins prior to release. We test our phosphospecific products in phosphatase treated lysates or membrane blots to confirm phosphospecificity. We will never sell an antibody unless we can get it to work in our hands. Additionally, our one-of-a-kind serum pooling initiative eliminates lot-to-lot variability in our polyclonal antibodies as we amass large pools of positively screened serum prior to purification of the antibodies so that all lots are purified from the same homogenous starting material. This allows us to supply the scientific research community with high quality Antibodies that Work that yield reproducible results researchers can depend on time and again.
In 2019, PhosphoSolutions joined forces with Antibodies Inc. and Aves Labs. With the addition of Antibodies Incorporated and Aves Labs, the combined team is able to provide researchers with a broader range of tools produced in multiple species to advance neuroscience studies. As researchers continue to push boundaries, we are able to offer a toolkit to match, with highly-validated reagents, all produced in-house that open up new possibilities for multiplex labeling.
Have questions? We are here to help. Contact Us!
Read educational articles and Phospho news on our blog!
What makes us different?
- If we attempt to make an antibody and it doesn’t work, we throw it away. We never sell an antibody that we can’t get to work in our hands.
- Our commitment to strict validation standards ensures a clean signal in endogenous protein and verifies phosphospecificity for relevant products.
- We are dedicated to reproducibility. Look for our “Pooled Serum” icon. Each antibody with this icon is purified from its own pool of serum to ensure lot-to-lot consistency.
- We guarantee our antibodies. If you can’t get the antibody to work in your application, we will provide a 100% refund.
- When making a custom antibody, we provide personalized customer support from start to finish, from peptide design, to purification, to characterization.