Excellent marker of neurons and neuronal stem cells!
- Protein G Purified
- Species Tested:
- Bovine, Human, Mouse, Rat
- WB 1:5000IHC 1:500ICC 1:500 Don't see your application?
- Mouse monoclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~46/48 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 581-FOX1, RRID:AB_2492095
The antigen is a recombinant protein taken from the N-terminus of human FOX1 expressed in and purified from E. Coli.
The antibody is Protein G purified from culture supernatant.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
FOX1, also known as ataxin-2 binding protein 1 (A2BP1), is a neuron specific RNA-binding protein that has been shown to regulate a wide range of alternative splicing events implicated in neuronal development and maturation including transcription factors and synaptic proteins (Fogel et al., 2012). Defects in FOX1 have also been associated with autism (Martin et al., 2007), attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (Elia et al., 2010) and schizophrenia (Xu et al., 2008).
• 2BP1 antibody
• A2 BP1 antibody
• A2BP 1 antibody
• A2BP antibody
• A2BP1 antibody
• Ataxin 2 binding protein 1 antibody
• Ataxin-2-binding protein 1 antibody
• Ataxin2 binding protein 1 antibody
• FOX1 antibody
• Fox-1 homolog A antibody
• fox-1-like RNA-binding protein 1 antibody
• Hexaribonucleotide binding protein 1 antibody
• Hexaribonucleotide-binding protein 1 antibody
• HRNBP 1 antibody
• HRNBP1 antibody
• RBFOX1 antibody
• RFOX1_HUMAN antibody
• RNA binding protein fox-1 homolog 1 antibody
• RNA binding protein fox-1 homolog 1, C. elegans, homolog of, 1 antibody
• RNA binding protein, fox-1 homolog (C. elegans) 1 antibody