- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Tested:
- WB 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Host Species:
- Rabbit Polyclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~142 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# p1030-450, RRID:AB_2715755
The antigen is a phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding the phospho-Thr450 of human DENND3.
The antibody is prepared from pooled rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and dephospho-peptide affinity columns.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
The DENN (differentially expressed in normal and neoplastic cells) domain (DENND) is a poorly characterized protein module conserved throughout evolution (McPherson et al., 2011). Proteins bearing a DENN domain have recently emerged as the largest family of Rab GEFs. Among these DENN domain proteins, DENND3 is a GEF for Rab12; promoting the exchange of GDP to GTP, converting inactive GDP-bound RAB12 into its active GTP-bound form (McPherson and Xu, 2015; Matsui et al., 2011).
- DENN Domain Containing 3
- DENN Domain-Containing Protein 3
- DENN/MADD Domain Containing 3
- KIAA0870 DENN/MADD domain containing 3
- KIAA0870DENN domain-containing protein 3