Our Anti-Synapsin I rabbit polyclonal primary antibody from PhosphoSolutions is produced in-house. It detects human, mouse, and rat Synapsin I and is neat pooled serum. It is great for use in WB.
WB Brain: 1:1000
UniProt (Immunogen Species): P17599
- Feng J, Chi P, Blanpied TA, Xu YM, Magarinos AM, Ferreira A, Takahashi RH, Kao HT, McEwen BS, Ryan TA, Augustine GJ, Greengard P (2002) Regulation of neurotransmitter release by synapsin III. Journal of Neuroscience 22:4372- 4380. PMID: 12040043
- Jovanovic JN, Sihra TS, Nairn AC, Hemmings HC, Jr., Greengard P, Czernik AJ** (2001) Opposing changes in phosphorylation of specific sites in synapsin I during Ca2+-dependent glutamate release in isolated nerve terminals. Journal of Neuroscience 21:7944-7953. PMID: 11588168
- Kao HT, Song HJ, Porton B, Ming GL, Hoh J, Abraham M, Czernik AJ**, Pieribone VA, Poo MM, Greengard P (2002) A protein kinase A-dependent molecular switch in synapsins regulates neurite outgrowth. Nature Neuroscience 5:431-437. PMID: 11976703
- Moore RY, Bernstein M (1989) Synaptogenesis in the rat suprachiasmatic nucleus demonstrated by electron microscopy and synapsin I immunoreactivity. Journal of Neuroscience 9:2151-2162. PMID: 2498469
- Nayak AS, Moore CI, Browning MD** (1996) CaM kinase II phosphorylation of the presynaptic protein synapsin is persistently increased during expression of long-term potentiation. PNAS (USA) 93:15451-15456. PMID: 8986832
- Stone LM, Browning MD**, Finger TE (1994) Differential distribution of the synapsins in the rat olfactory bulb. Journal of Neuroscience 14:301-309. PMID: 8283238
- **Dr. Michael Browning and Dr. Andrew Czernik, co-authors of the cited papers are two of PhosphoSolutions' founders.