Excellent neuronal marker for use in IHC!
- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Reactivity:
- Most mammals, Some invertebrates
- WB 1:1000IF 1:1000IHC 1:10
- Sheep polyclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Reference:
- ~60 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 2027-THSHP, RRID:AB_2492277
The antigen is a native rat tyrosine hydroxylase, purified from pheochromocytoma.
The antibody is prepared from sheep serum by affinity purification using a column to which immunogen was coupled. The antibody is predominantly of the IgG1 subclass.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) is the rate-limiting enzyme in the synthesis of the catecholamines dopamine and norepinephrine. TH antibodies can therefore be used as markers for dopaminergic and noradrenergic neurons in a variety of applications including depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease and drug abuse (Kish et al., 2001; Zhu et al., 2000; Zhu et al., 1999). TH antibodies can also be used to explore basic mechanisms of dopamine and norepinephrine signaling (Witkovsky et al., 2000; Salvatore et al., 2001).
• Dystonia 14 antibody
• DYT14 antibody
• DYT5b antibody
• EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
• OTTHUMP00000011225 antibody
• OTTHUMP00000011226 antibody
• ple antibody
• Protein Pale antibody
• TH antibody
• The antibody
• TY3H_HUMAN antibody
• TYH antibody
• Tyrosine 3 hydroxylase antibody
• Tyrosine 3 monooxygenase antibody
• Tyrosine 3-hydroxylase antibody
• Tyrosine 3-monooxygenase antibody
• Tyrosine hydroxylase antibody