- Neat serum
- Species Tested:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- WB 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Host Species:
- Rabbit Polyclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~64 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 2002-TR2, RRID:AB_2492264
The antigen is a fusion protein from N-terminal peptide of mouse TR2.
The antibody is neat serum.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Testicular receptor 2 (TR2) is a member of the orphan nuclear receptor family. It is widely expressed at a low level throughout the adult testis. TR2 represses transcription and binds DNA directly interacting with HDAC3 and HDAC4 via DNA-binding domains (Franco et al., 2003). TR2 has also been implicated in regulation of estrogen receptor activity in mammary glands (Hun et al., 2002). In addition, TR2 has recently been shown to form a heterodimer with TR4 that can bind to the direct repeat 6 element of the hepatitis B virus (HBV) enhancer II region thus suppressing HBV gene expression (Lin et al., 2008).
• NR2C 1 antibody
• NR2C1 antibody
• NR2C1_HUMAN antibody
• NUCLEAR HORMONE RECEPTOR TR2 antibody
• Nuclear receptor subfamily 2 Group C isoform antibody
• Nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group C member 1 antibody
• Orphan nuclear receptor TR2 antibody
• Testicular receptor 2 antibody
• TR 2 antibody
• TR2 antibody
• TR2-11 antibody