Excellent nuclear marker!
- Protein G Purified
- Species Tested:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- WB 1:2000IHC 1:1000ICC 1:1000
- Mouse Monoclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~49 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 1900-SAP, RRID:AB_2492236
The antigen is a recombinant full length human SAP49 expressed in and purified from E. Coli.
The antibody is Protein G purified from tissue culture supernatant.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
The spliceosome associated protein of ~49 kDa (SAP49), also known as SF3B4, is a widely expressed nuclear splicing factor that has been shown to have RNA binding activity as well as direct interaction with SAP145 (Champion-Arnaud and Reed 1994). The SAP145-SAP49 complex has recently been implicated in cell cycle progression as Vpr (viral protein 1 of HIV-1) has been shown to bind SAP145 thus interfering with the proper formation and functioning of the SAP145-SAP49 complex (Terada and Yasuda 2006).
• AFD1 antibody
• Hsh49 antibody
• MGC10828 antibody
• Pre mRNA splicing factor SF3b 49 kDa subunit antibody
• Pre-mRNA-splicing factor SF3b 49 kDa subunit antibody
• SAP 49 antibody
• SAP49 antibody
• Sf3b4 antibody
• SF3B4 antibody
• SF3B4_HUMAN antibody
• SF3b49 antibody
• SF3b50 antibody
• Spliceosomal protein antibody
• Spliceosome associated protein (U2 snRNP) antibody
• Spliceosome associated protein 49 antibody
• Spliceosome-associated protein 49 antibody
• Splicing factor 3b subunit 4 49kDa antibody
• Splicing factor 3B subunit 4 antibody