Rabbit polyclonal antibodyPooled Serum
- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Reactivity:
- Rat, Mouse, Human, Xenopus, Non-human primate
- WB 1:1000
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Reference:
- ~27 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 1805-Rab3, RRID:AB_2492220
The antigen is a peptide corresponding to amino acid residues from the N-terminal region of rat Rab 3, conjugated to keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH).
The antibody is prepared from pooled rabbit serum by affinity purification via chromatography on an affinity column made with the N-terminal peptide used as antigen.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Rab proteins belong to the Ras small GTPase superfamily. The GTP-binding Rab3 subfamily has 4 known isoforms: 3A, 3B, 3C, and 3D (Schluter et al., 2004). These proteins are expressed in highest concentrations in brain and endocrine tissues and involved in regulated exocytosis of hormones and neurotransmitters (Coppola et al., 2002). Specifically, Rab3’s are thought to play a key role in presynaptic vesicle trafficking and priming (Schluter et al., 2006).
• Rab 3A antibody
• RAB 3A member RAS oncogene family antibody
• Rab3a antibody
• RAB3A member RAS oncogene family antibody
• RAB3A_HUMAN antibody
• RAS associated protein RAB 3A antibody
• RAS associated protein RAB3A antibody
• Ras related protein Rab 3A antibody
• Ras related protein Rab3A antibody
• Ras-related protein Rab-3A antibody