Rabbit polyclonal antibodyPooled Serum
- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Tested:
- Human, Rat
- Expected Reactivity:
- Bovine, Canine, Mouse, Non-human primate, Xenopus, Zebra fish
- WB 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~66 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# p202-210, RRID:AB_2492209
The antigen is a phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding the phospho-Thr210 of PLK1.
The antibody is prepared from pooled rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and dephospho-peptide affinity columns.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Polo-like kinases are important regulators of cell cycle progression. PLK1 is a highly conserved Ser/Thr kinase that has essential roles in the formation of mitotic bipolar spindles (van Vugt et al., 2004). Deregulated expression of PLK’s is detected in many types of cancer and associated with oncogenesis (Takei et al., 2005). It has been proposed that PLK1 function is altered at different stages of mitosis through consecutive phosphorylation events at Ser137 and Thr210 (van de Weerdt et al., 2005).
• Cell cycle regulated protein kinase antibody
• PLK 1 antibody
• PLK antibody
• PLK-1 antibody
• plk1 antibody
• PLK1_HUMAN antibody
• Polo like kinase 1 antibody
• Polo-like kinase 1 antibody
• Serine/threonine protein kinase 13 antibody
• Serine/threonine protein kinase PLK1 antibody
• Serine/threonine-protein kinase 13 antibody
• Serine/threonine-protein kinase PLK1 antibody
• STPK 13 antibody
• STPK13 antibody