- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Tested:
- Expected Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse
- WB 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Host Species:
- Rabbit Polyclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~75 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 1525-NSF, RRID:AB_2492191
The antigen is a peptide corresponding to amino acid residues from the C-terminal region of rat NSF, conjugated to keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH).
The antibody is prepared from pooled rabbit serum by affinity purification via chromatography on an affinity column made with the C-terminal peptide used as antigen.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
NSF (N-ethylmaleimide sensitive fusion protein) is a critical component of the SNARE (soluble NSF attachment protein receptors) protein complex that is involved in synaptic vesicle trafficking. Specifically, NSF has been found to be essential in membrane fusion. Furthermore, NSF has been recently demonstrated to bind other protein complexes such as AMPA receptor subunits (GluR2), GATE-16, LMA-1 and Rabs suggesting a more diverse role in the assembly of various protein complexes (Whiteheart et al., 2004).
• N ethylmaleimide sensitive factor antibody
• N ethylmaleimide sensitive factor like protein antibody
• N ethylmaleimide sensitive fusion protein antibody
• N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive fusion protein antibody
• NEM sensitive fusion protein antibody
• NEM-sensitive fusion protein antibody
• NSF antibody
• NSF_HUMAN antibody
• SKD 2 antibody
• SKD2 antibody
• Vesicle fusing ATPase antibody
• Vesicle-fusing ATPase antibody
• Vesicular fusion protein NSF antibody
• Vesicular-fusion protein NSF antibody