- Total IgY fraction
- Species Tested:
- Bovine, Chicken, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- WB 1:10000IHC 1:2000ICC 1:2000-1:5000 Don't see your application?
- Host Species:
- Chicken Polyclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~68 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 1453-NFL, RRID:AB_2492162
The antigen is a preparation of bovine spinal cord intermediate filaments.
The antibody is total IgY fraction.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Neurofilaments are the 10nm or intermediate filament proteins found specifically in neurons, and are composed predominantly of three major proteins called NF-L, NF-M and NF-H (1). NF-L is the neurofilament light or low molecular weight polypeptide and runs on SDS-PAGE gels at about 68kDa. Antibodies to NF-L are useful for identifying neuronal cells and their processes in tissue sections and in tissue culture. Mutations in the protein coding region of the human NF-L gene cause some forms of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (2).
• 68 kDa neurofilament protein antibody
• 68kDa Neurofilament antibody
• 68kDa neurofilament protein antibody
• CMT1F antibody
• CMT2E antibody
• FLJ53642 antibody
• Light molecular weight neurofilament protein antibody
• NEFL antibody
• Neurofilament light antibody
• Neurofilament light polypeptide 68kDa antibody
• Neurofilament light polypeptide antibody
• Neurofilament protein, light chain antibody
• Neurofilament subunit NF L antibody
• Neurofilament triplet L protein antibody
• NF-L antibody
• NF68 antibody
• NFL antibody
• NFL_HUMAN antibody