Excellent fluorescence marker that does not cross react with GFP!
- Protein G purified culture supernatant
- Species Reactivity:
- Specific for the ~28 kDa mCherry protein
- WB 1:1000IHC 1:500ICC 1:500
- Mouse Monoclonal
- Molecular Reference:
- ~ 28 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 1203-mCherry, RRID:AB_2715492
The antigen is recombinant full length protein.
The antibody is Protein G purified from culture supernatant.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
mCherry is a red fluorescent protein derived from DsRed which is isolated from disc corals and related to GFP (green fluorescent protein) (Shaner et al., 2004). Fluorescent proteins are commonly used to tag proteins in study of their expression and in transgenic research. Antibodies against fluorescent proteins such as mCherry are especially useful when amplification of the fluorescent signal is necessary or desired.
• red fluorescent protein mCherry
• Red Fluoroscent Protein