Excellent lysosomal marker!
- Protein G Purified
- Species Tested:
- WB 1:5000IHC 1:2000ICC 1:500-1:2000
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~100 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 1030-LAMP1, RRID:AB_2492140
The antigen is a recombinant full length human LAMP1 expressed in and purified from E. Coli.
The antibody is Protein G purified from tissue culture supernatant.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Lysosomal Associated Membrane Protein1 (LAMP1) is a protein that is localized primarily in lysosomes but may also be present on late endosomes and the plasma membrane. LAMP1 antibodies are therefore widely used as lysosome markers. It has recently been suggested that lysosomes are activated in microglia in the progression of multiple system atrophy (MSA) and thus play a key role in its pathology (Makioka et al., 2012).
• CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
• CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
• CD107a antibody
• CD107a antigen antibody
• LAMP 1 antibody
• LAMP-1 antibody
• LAMP1 antibody
• LAMP1_HUMAN antibody
• LAMPA antibody
• LGP120 antibody
• lgpA antibody
• Lysosomal membrane glycoprotein 120KD antibody
• Lysosomal Associated Membrane Protein 1 antibody
• Lysosome associated membrane glycoprotein 1 antibody
• Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 1 antibody
• Lysosome-associated membrane protein 1 antibody
• OTTHUMP00000040663 antibody