- Affinity purified
- Species Tested:
- Expected Reactivity:
- Rat, Mouse, Bovine, Canine, Non-human primate, Sheep
- WB 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Host Species:
- Rabbit Polyclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~110 kDa to ~130 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# p170-5359, RRID:AB_2492138
The antigen is a phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding the phospho-Ser535,539 of human interferon-α receptor, type I, subunit I (IFNAR1).
The antibody is prepared from rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and dephospho-peptide affinity columns.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Interferons are widely used therapeutic agents because of their anti tumor and antiviral effects and because of their modulatory effects on the immune system (Biron, 2001; Kirkwood, 2002). These cytokines produce their effects by binding to the Type 1 Interferon-α Receptor (IFNAR1). Down regulation of this receptor plays a key role in determining the magnitude and duration of cytokine signaling. This down regulation is thought to be influenced by phosphorylation of Serine535 and Ser539 in the IFNAR1 (Kumar et al., 2003).
• Alpha-Type Antiviral Protein
• Beta-Type Antiviral Protein
• Cytokine Receptor Class-II Member 1
• Cytokine Receptor Family 2 Member 1
• IFN-Alpha/Beta Receptor 1
• Interferon Alpha/Beta Receptor 1
• Interferon-Alpha/Beta Receptor Alpha Chain
• Interferon Alpha And Beta Receptor Subunit 1
• Interferon (Alpha, Beta And Omega) Receptor 1
• Interferon-Beta Receptor 1
• Interferon Receptor 1
• Type I Interferon Receptor 1