Rabbit polyclonal antibodyPooled Serum
- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Reactivity:
- Rat, Mouse, Human, Xenopus, Bovine, Chicken, Non-human primate, Zebra fish, Canine
- WB 1:1000
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~46 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# p1175-9, RRID:AB_2492134
The antigen is a phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding the phospho-Ser9 of GSK3?.
The antibody is prepared from pooled rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and dephospho-peptide affinity columns.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Glycogen synthase kinase 3 (GSK3) is a serine/threonine kinase that is involved in the regulation of many signaling pathways. To date, 2 isoforms have been identified: GSK3β and GSK3β. Specifically, GSK3? has been shown to play a key inhibitory role in both the insulin and Wnt signaling pathways (Papkoff and Aikawa 1998). It has been suggested that Ser9 phosphorylation underlies the inhibition of GSK3β by insulin (Sutherland et al., 1993).
• Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 Beta antibody
• Glycogen synthase kinase-3 beta antibody
• GSK 3 beta antibody
• GSK-3 beta antibody
• GSK3B antibody
• GSK3B_HUMAN antibody
• GSK3beta isoform antibody
• Serine/threonine-protein kinase GSK3B antibody