Rabbit polyclonal antibodyPooled Serum
- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Tested:
- Mouse, Rat
- Expected Reactivity:
- Bovine, Human, Non-human primate
- WB 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~102 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# p1148-923, RRID:AB_2492118
The antigen is a phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding the phospho-Ser923 of GABAB R1.
The antibody is prepared from pooled rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and dephospho-peptide affinity columns.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. There are two major classes of GABA receptors: the GABAA and the GABAB subtype of receptors. GABAB receptors are heterodimeric G protein-coupled receptors that mediate slow synaptic inhibition in the central nervous system. Phosphorylation enhances GABAB receptor effector coupling (Couve et al., 2004). Phosphorylation of Ser923 is thought to be important in the regulation of GABAB receptor function.
• dJ271M21.1.1 antibody
• dJ271M21.1.2 antibody
• FLJ92613 antibody
• GABA-B receptor 1 antibody
• GABA-B-R1 antibody
• GABA-BR1 antibody
• GABAB R1 antibody
• GABAB subunit 1c antibody
• GABABR1 antibody
• GABBR1 3 antibody
• GABBR1 antibody
• GABR1_HUMAN antibody
• Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) B receptor 1 antibody
• Gamma-aminobutyric acid type B receptor subunit 1 antibody
• Gb1 antibody
• GPRC3A antibody
• Seven transmembrane helix receptor antibody