Robust marker of neurons and neuronal stem cells!
- Protein G Purified
- Species Tested:
- Bovine, Human, Mouse, Rat,
- WB 1:2000IHC 1:500-1:1000ICC 1:200-1:1000
- Mouse monoclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Reference:
- ~46/48 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 583-FOX3, RRID:AB_2492096
The antigen is a recombinant protein taken from the N-terminus of human FOX3 expressed in and purified from E. Coli.
The antibody is Protein G purified from culture supernatant.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
FOX3, also known as NeuN and hexaribonucleotide binding protein 3, is a neuron-specific RNA binding nuclear protein involved in the regulation of pre-mRNA alternative splicing (Kim et al., 2009). FOX3 dependent alternative splicing of Numb has recently been shown to play an important role in the progression of neuronal differentiation during vertebrate development (Kim et al., 2013).
• FLJ56884 antibody
• FLJ58356 antibody
• Fox-1 homolog C antibody
• fox1 homolog C antibody
• Fox 3 antibody
• FOX3NeuN antibody
• hexaribonucleotide binding protein 3 antibody
• HRNBP3 antibody
• NeuN antibody
• NEUN antibody
• neuronal nuclei antibody
• Rbfox3 antibody
• RFOX3_HUMAN antibody
• RNA binding protein fox-1 homolog 3 antibody
• RNA binding protein, fox 1 homolog (C. elegans) 3 antibody