- Protein G Purified
- Species Tested:
- Canine, Human, Mouse, Rat
- WB 1:1000IHC 1:1000ICC 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Host Species:
- Mouse Monoclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~85 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 540-EWS, RRID:AB_2650521
The antigen is recombinant full length human EWS expressed in and purified from E. Coli.
The antibody is Protein G purified from culture supernatant.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
The Ewing Sarcoma Breakpoint Region 1 (EWSR1) gene encodes the EWS protein, which along with FUS and TAF15 comprises the FET family of RNA-binding proteins. EWS is primarily expressed in the nucleus, but has also been found in the cytoplasm of secretory cell types (Andersson et al., 2008). Defects of EWSR1 are known to cause Ewing sarcoma and have been implicated in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) (Svetoni et al., 2016). Recently, EWS has been shown to directly interact with oncogenic ETS transcription factors in the promotion of prostate cancer (Kedage et al., 2016).
- 4 antibody
- 4 Ewing sarcoma breakpoint region 1 protein antibody
- Ewing sarcoma breakpoint region 1 antibody
- Ewing sarcoma breakpoint region 1 protein antibody
- Ewings sarcoma EWS Fli1 type 1 oncogene antibody
- EWS antibody
- EWS oncogene antibody
- EWS RNA binding protein 1 antibody
- EWS_HUMAN antibody
- EWSR 1 antibody
- Ewsr1 antibody
- EWSR1 protein antibody
- RNA binding protein EWS antibody
- RNA-binding protein EWS antibody