- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Tested:
- Mouse, Rat
- Expected Reactivity:
- Canine, Human, Non-human primate, Zebra fish
- WB 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Host Species:
- Rabbit Polyclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~46 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# p155-383, RRID:AB_2492085
The antigen is a phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding the phospho-Ser383 of human Elk-1.
The antibody is prepared from pooled rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and dephospho-peptide affinity columns.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Elk-1 is a transcription factor involved in mediating gene transcription in response to growth factors (Hill and Treisman, 1995). Elk-1 is thought to be phosphorylated by MAP kinase at Ser383 and phosphorylation at this site is essential for the transcriptional activity of Elk-1 (Li et al., 2003). Phosphorylation of Elk-1 has also been implicated in synaptic plasticity in the adult hippocampus (Thiels et al., 2002).
- ELK 1 antibody
- Elk1 antibody
- ELK1 member of ETS oncogene family antibody
- ELK1 protein antibody
- ELK1, ETS transcription factor antibody
- ELK1_HUMAN antibody
- ELK2 member of ETS oncogene family antibody
- ETS domain containing protein Elk 1 antibody
- ETS domain containing protein Elk1 antibody
- ETS domain protein Elk1 antibody
- ETS domain-containing protein Elk-1 antibody
- ETS like gene 1 antibody
- Member of ETS oncogene family antibody
- Oncogene Elk1 antibody
- Tyrosine kinase (ELK1) oncogene antibody