- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Tested:
- Human, Non-human primate
- WB 1:1000IHC 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Host Species:
- Rabbit Polyclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~80 kDa; diffuse band may be observed between ~70-85 kDa due to variable glycosylation
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 434-DATEL2, RRID:AB_2492077
The antigen is a peptide from the extracellular loop 2 (EL2) region of human dopamine transporter (DAT), conjugated to keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH).
The antibody is prepared from pooled rabbit serum by affinity purification using a SulfoLink® column matrix to which the peptide immunogen was coupled.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
The dopamine transporter (DAT) is responsible for the reaccumulation of dopamine after it has been released. DAT antibodies and antibodies for other markers of catecholamine biosynthesis are widely used as markers for dopaminergic and noradrenergic neurons in a variety of applications including depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease and drug abuse (Kish et al., 2001; Zhu et al., 2000; Zhu et al., 1999). Levels of DAT protein expression are altered by chronic drug administration (Wilson et al., 1996).
- DA transporter antibody
- DAT 1 antibody
- DAT antibody
- DAT1 antibody
- Dopamine transporter 1 antibody
- Dopamine transporter antibody
- PKDYS antibody
- SC6A3_HUMAN antibody
- SLC6A3 antibody
- Sodium dependent dopamine transporter antibody
- Sodium-dependent dopamine transporter antibody
- Solute carrier family 6 (neurotransmitter transporter dopamine), member 3 antibody
- Solute carrier family 6 (neurotransmitter transporter), member 3 antibody
- Solute carrier family 6 member 3 antibody
- Variable number tandem repeat (VNTR) antibody