Sheep polyclonal antibodyPooled Serum
- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Non-human primate
- WB 1:1000
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Reference:
- ~75 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 423-DBHN, RRID:AB_2492075
The antigen is a peptide from the N-terminal region of human dopamine ?-hydroxylase (DBH), conjugated to keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH).
The antibody is prepared from sheep serum by affinity purification using a Sulfo-Link® column matrix to which the peptide immunogen was coupled.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
DBH catalyzes the conversion of dopamine to norepinephrine and serves as a marker of noradrenergic cells. DBH antibodies and antibodies for other markers of catecholamine biosynthesis are widely used as markers for dopaminergic and noradrenergic neurons in a variety of applications including depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease and drug abuse (Kish et al., 2001; Zhu et al., 2000; Zhu et al., 1999). The expression of DBH is also elevated during stress (Sabban and Kvetnansky, 2001).
- dbh antibody
- DBM antibody
- Dopamine beta hydroxylase antibody
- Dopamine beta monooxygenase antibody
- Dopamine beta-hydroxylase (dopamine beta-monooxygenase) antibody
- Dopamine beta-monooxygenase antibody
- DOPO_HUMAN antibody
- OTTHUMP00000022501 antibody
- Soluble dopamine beta-hydroxylase antibody