Rabbit Polyclonal AntibodyPooled Serum
- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Tested:
- Expected Reactivity:
- Non-human primate
- WB 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Rabbit Polyclonal
- Molecular Weight:
- ~ 100 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# p1012-326, RRID:AB_2651147
Phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding the phospho-Ser326 of human CtIP.
The antibody is prepared from pooled rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and dephosphopeptide affinity columns.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
CtIP, C-terminal binding protein-interacting protein, is a DNA endonuclease activated by double stranded breaks (DSBs). DSB repairs can be performed by either one of two mechanisms; non-homologous end joining (NHEJ) or homologous recombination (HR). NHEJ is the predominant DSB repair pathway throughout the entire cell cycle, most importantly in the G1 phase (Rothkamm et al, 2003); while HR is important for repairing DSBs in S and G2 phases (Beucher et al, 2009). CtIP controls DSB resection; an event that only occurs in HR during G2-phase. Phosphorylation of Thr847 dictates the resection efficiency (Huertas et al, 2008). Furthermore, it has been found that DSBs undergo resection and repair in G1-phase cells via a process requiring Plk3 phosphorylation of CtIP at Ser327 and Thr847 (Barton et al, 2014). Several additional phosphorylation sites within CtIP have been identified, but their significance in the repair of DNA have yet to be determined.
- COM1 antibody
- COM1_HUMAN antibody
- CtBP interacting protein antibody
- CtBP-interacting protein antibody
- CtIP antibody
- DNA endonuclease RBBP8 antibody
- JWDS antibody
- RB binding protein 8 endonuclease antibody
- RBBP-8 antibody
- RBBP8 antibody
- Retinoblastoma-binding protein 8 antibody
- Retinoblastoma-interacting protein and myosin-like antibody
- Rim antibody
- SAE2 antibody
- SCKL2 antibody
- Sporulation in the absence of SPO11 protein 2 homolog antibody