Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- Protein G purified culture supernatant
- Species Tested:
- Specific for the Staphylococcus aureus Cas9 protein
- WB 1:1000IHC 1:1000-1:5000ICC 1:500-1:5000
- Mouse Monoclonal
- Molecular Reference:
- ~53 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 304-CAS9, RRID:AB_2715491
Recombinant protein from C-terminal region of Cas9 from Staphylococcus aureus.
The antibody is Protein G purified from culture supernatant.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
CRISPR/Cas9 is a genome editing tool that makes possible the permanent alteration of genes by directing specifically designed RNA sequences complexed with the nuclease Cas9 to cleave DNA at any desired location allowing the deletion or addition of genes. Antibodies against Cas9 are very useful in the direct detection of the CRISPR/Cas9 complex. This antibody detects Cas9 from Staphylococcus aureus transfected into cells and shows no reactivity toward the Streptococcus pyogenes Cas9 protein (Ran et al., 2015).
- Cas9 antibody
- CRISPR-associated endonuclease Cas9/Csn1 antibody
- CRISPR-Cas9/Csn1 antibody
- csn1 antibody
- SpyCas9 antibody