Rabbit polyclonal antibodyPooled Serum
- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Tested:
- Expected Reactivity:
- Rat, Mouse, Bovine, Canine, Non-human primate, Sheep, Xenopus
- WB 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~66 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# p142-477, RRID:AB_2492057
The antigen is a synthetic phospho-peptide surrounding the phospho Ser477 of human Che-1.
The antibody is prepared from pooled rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and dephospho-peptide affinity columns.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Che-1, also known as AATF (apoptosis-antagonizing transcription factor), is a RNA polymerase II-binding protein involved in regulating the transcription factor E2F and promoting cell cycle progression (Burgdorf et al., 2004). It has been suggested that Che-1 may act as a neuroprotective factor against Abeta-induced apoptosis by suppressing the production of reactive oxidative species (Xie et al., 2004). The checkpoint kinase Chk2 has been shown to phosphorylate Che-1 at Ser477 contributing to the maintenance of the G2/M checkpoint induced by DNA damage (Bruno et al., 2006).
- AATF antibody
- AATF_HUMAN antibody
- Apoptosis antagonizing transcription factor antibody
- Apoptosis-antagonizing transcription factor antibody
- BFR2 antibody
- CHE 1 antibody
- CHE1 antibody
- DED antibody
- Protein AATF antibody
- Rb binding protein Che 1 antibody
- Rb-binding protein Che-1 antibody