Great for staining the nuclei of activated neurons!
- Protein G purified
- Species Tested:
- Bovine, Human, Mouse, Rat
- WB 1:2000IHC 1:1000ICC 1:1000 Don't see your application?
- Mouse Monoclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~50 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 309-cFOS, RRID:AB_2632380
The antigen is recombinant full length human c-FOS expressed in and purified from E. Coli.
The antibody is protein G purified from culture supernatant.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
c-FOS is a member of the FOS transcription factor family which forms dimers with c-JUN to produce the Activator Protein 1 (AP-1) complex which plays a key role in critical cellular processes such as cell proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis (Chiu et al., 1988). c-FOS expression has been demonstrated to be a useful marker of neuronal activation as it is rapidly induced following various stimuli (Hoffman et al., 1993). Additionally, c-FOS has been shown to be overexpressed in a variety of malignant tumor types (Milde-Langosch 2005).
- Activator protein 1 antibody
- AP 1 antibody
- C FOS antibody
- Cellular oncogene c fos antibody
- Cellular oncogene fos antibody
- FBJ murine osteosarcoma viral (v fos) oncogene homolog (oncogene FOS) antibody
- FBJ murine osteosarcoma viral oncogene homolog antibody
- FBJ murine osteosarcoma viral v fos oncogene homolog antibody
- FBJ Osteosarcoma Virus antibody
- FOS antibody
- FOS protein antibody
- FOS_HUMAN antibody
- G0 G1 switch regulatory protein 7 antibody
- G0/G1 switch regulatory protein 7 antibody
- G0S7 antibody
- Oncogene FOS antibody
- p55 antibody
- proto oncogene c Fos antibody
- Proto oncogene protein c fos antibody
- Proto-oncogene c-Fos antibody
- v fos FBJ murine osteosarcoma viral oncogene homolog antibody