- Affinity Purified from Pooled Serum
- Species Tested:
- Expected Reactivity:
- Human, Bovine, Non-human primate, Sheep
- WB 1:500 Don't see your application?
- Host Species:
- Rabbit Polyclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~86 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# p116-239, RRID:AB_2492046
The antigen is a phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding the phospho-Ser239 of human ATRIP.
The antibody is prepared from pooled rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and dephospho-peptide affinity columns.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
ATRIP, ATR interacting protein, binds to ATR to regulate ATR expression, and is an essential component of the DNA damage checkpoint pathway (Cortez et al, 2001). ATR is recruited to DNA lesions in part through its association with ATRIP, which in turn interacts with the single-stranded DNA binding protein RPA (Ball et al, 2007). DNA replication forks may stall as a result of DNA damage causing phosphorylation of several proteins, including BRCA1 when colocalizing with ATR/ATRIP complex and RPA (Venere et al, 2007). The DNA replication fork stall coincides with BRCA1 directly phosphorylating ATRIP at Ser239 (Venere et al, 2007).
- AGS1 antibody
- ATIP antibody
- ATM and Rad3 related interacting protein antibody
- ATM and Rad3-related-interacting protein antibody
- ATR interacting protein antibody
- ATR-interacting protein antibody
- Atrip antibody
- ATRIP_HUMAN antibody
- DKFZp762J2115 antibody
- FLJ12343 antibody
- MGC20625 antibody
- MGC21482 antibody
- MGC26740 antibody