- Totaly IgY fraction
- Species Tested:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- WB 1:5000IHC 1:1000-1:5000 ICC 1:1000-1:5000 Don't see your application?
- Host Species:
- Chicken Polyclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 1006-Ki67: RRID:AB_2737605
The antigen is recombinant human Ki-67 purified from E. coli.
The antibody is Total IgY fraction.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Ki-67 is a nuclear protein that is considered to be essential for cellular proliferation since it is expressed only in active phases of the cell cycle (G1, S, G2 and mitosis) but not in resting phase G0 (Scholzen & Gerdes 2000). Ki-67 antibodies have therefore been widely used as markers of cell growth. Ki-67 has further been identified as a predicative and prognostic marker in breast, lung, cervical and other cancers (Yerushalmi et al., 2010; Folescu et al., 2018; Das et al., 2018).
• Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody Ki 67 antibody
• Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody Ki-67 antibody
• Antigen KI-67 antibody
• Antigen KI67 antibody
• Antigen Ki67 antibody
• Ki67 antibody
• KI67_HUMAN antibody
• KIA antibody
• Marker of proliferation Ki-67 antibody
• MIB 1 antibody
• MIB antibody
• MKI67 antibody
• PPP1R105 antibody
• Proliferation marker protein Ki-67 antibody
• Proliferation related Ki 67 antigen antibody
• Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 105 antibody
• RP11-380J17.2 antibody