Use in IHC and ICC to stain neuronal cilia!
- Affinity Purified
- Species Tested:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- WB 1:2000IHC 1:10,000ICC 1:500-1:10,000
- Rabbit polyclonal
- Gene Name:
- Molecular Weight:
- ~160 kDa
- Cite This Antibody:
- PhosphoSolutions Cat# 85-AC3, RRID:AB_2492029
The antigen is a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid residues from the C-terminal region of rat adenylate cyclase III conjugated to KLH.
The antibody is affinity purified rabbit serum.
Biological Significance: ExpandCollapse
Adenylate cyclase is the enzyme which produces the “second messenger” signaling molecule, cAMP from ATP. Type III adenylate cyclase is localized to the membranes surrounding neuronal cilia. Much is currently unknown about the function of primary cilia in vertebrates, however, recent work has begun to explore their role in neuronal signaling and neurogenesis (Fuchs and Schwark, 2004; Louvi and Grove 2011).
- AC-III antibody
- AC3 antibody
- ADCY3 antibody
- ADCY3_HUMAN antibody
- adenylate cyclase 3 antibody
- Adenylate cyclase antibody
- Adenylate cyclase type 3 antibody
- Adenylate cyclase type III antibody
- Adenylyl cyclase 3 antibody
- ATP pyrophosphate lyase antibody
- ATP pyrophosphate-lyase 3 antibody
- olfactive type antibody