Our products appear frequently in prestigious journals. We couldn’t be prouder!
Did you publish with a PhosphoSolutions antibody? We’d love to know. Submit your publication here.
- Title Journal PMID Featured Products
- A unique tau conformation generated by an acetylation-mimic substitution modulates P301S-dependent tau pathology and hyperphosphorylation. The Journal of Biological Chemistry 31543505 NR2B tyr1472
- Stretch-Induced Deformation as a Model to Study Dopaminergic Dysfunction in Traumatic Brain Injury. Neurochemical Research 31529335 431-DATC
- Characterization of Malignant Portal Vein Thrombosis with Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasonography. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 31366607 Troponin I ser43
- Early life inflammation increases CA1 pyramidal neuron excitability in a sex and age dependent manner through a chloride homeostasis disruption. The Journal of Neuroscience 31308096 KCC2 ser940
- Stabilization of primary cilia reduces abortive cell cycle re-entry to protect injured adult CNS neurons from apoptosis. PLoS One 31369591 RBPMS (guinea pig), RBPMS (rabbit)
- Loss of tau and Fyn reduces compensatory effects of MAP2 for tau and reveals a Fyn-independent effect of tau on calcium. Journal of Neuroscience Research 31452242 NR2B tyr1472
- Transient Focal Ischemia Significantly Alters the m6A Epitranscriptomic Tagging of RNAs in the Brain. Stroke 31436138 FTO
- Tau is required for the function of extrasynaptic NMDA receptors. Scientific Reports 31235881 NR2B tyr1336, NR2A, NR2B N-terminus
- Opposing Effects of Growth and Differentiation Factors in Cell-Fate Specification. Current Biology 31155355 RBPMS, guinea pig