Our Anti-NMDA NR2A Subunit rabbit polyclonal primary antibody from PhosphoSolutions is produced in-house. It detects human, mouse, and rat NMDA NR2A Subunit and is neat pooled serum. It is great for use in WB.
WB Brain: 1:1000
UniProt (Immunogen Species): Q00959
- Alvestad RM, Grosshans DR, Coultrap SJ, Nakazawa T, Yamamoto T, Browning MD** (2003) Tyrosine dephosphorylation and ethanol inhibition of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor function. Journal of Biological Chemistry 278:11020-11025. PMID: 12536146
- Carroll RC, Zukin RS (2002) NMDA-receptor trafficking and targeting: implications for synaptic transmission and plasticity. Trends in Neuroscience25:571-577. PMID: 12392932
- Grosshans DR, Clayton DA, Coultrap SJ, Browning MD** (2002) LTP leads to rapid surface expression of NMDA but not AMPA receptors in adult rat CA1. Nature Neuroscience 5:27-33. PMID: 11740502
- Lovinger DM, White G, Weight FF (1989) Ethanol inhibits NMDA-activated ion current in hippocampal neurons. Science 243:1721-1724. PMID: 2467382
- Lu W-Y, Xiong Z-G, Lei S, Orser BA, Browning MD**, MacDonald JF (1999) G-protein coupled receptors act via protein kinase C and Src to regulate NMDA receptors. Nature Neuroscience 2:331-338. PMID: 10204539
- Snell LD, Nunley KR, Lickteig RL, Browning MD**, Tabakoff B, Hoffman PL (1996) Regional and subunit specific changes in NMDA receptor mRNA and immunoreactivity in mouse brain following chronic ethanol ingestion. Molecular Brain Research 40:71-78. PMID: 8840015
- Wenthold RJ, Prybylowski K, Standley S, Sans N, Petralia RS (2003) Trafficking of NMDA receptors. Annual Reviews of Pharmacology and Toxicology 43:335-358. PMID: 12540744
- **Dr. Michael Browning, a co-author of the above cited papers, is CEO and founder of PhosphoSolutions.