Antipeptide antibody was purified from eggs collected from chickens injected with a KLH-conjugated peptide corresponding to a sequence shared between the mouse (NP_001020102) and human (NP_001076044) gene products. These antibodies have been validated with human, mouse and rat tissues.
- Malm T, Mariani M, Donovan LJ, Neilson L, Landreth GE (2014), 'Activation of the nuclear receptor PPARd is neuroprotective in a transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease through inhibition of inflammation.' Journal of Neuroinflammation. 10.1186/s12974-014-0229-9.
- Malik A, Kondratov RV, Jamasbi RJ, Geusz ME (2015), 'Circadian Clock Genes Are Essential for Normal Adult Neurogenesis, Differentiation, and Fate Determination.' Plos One. 10.1371/journal.pone.0139655.
- Huh CJ, Zhang B, Victor MB, Dahiya S, Batista LF, Horvath S, Yoo AS (2016), 'Maintenance of age in human neurons generated by microRNA-based neuronal conversion of fibroblasts.' eLife. 10.7554/eLife.18648.
- Abernathy DG, Kim WK, McCoy MJ, Lake AM, Ouwenga R, Lee SW, Xing X, Li D, Lee HJ, Heuckeroth RO, Dougherty JD, Wang T, Yoo AS (2017), 'MicroRNAs Induce a Permissive Chromatin Environment that Enables Neuronal Subtype- Specific Reprogramming of Adult Human Fibroblasts.' Cell Stem Cell. 10.1016/j.stem.2017.08.002.
- Butler RK, Ehling S, Barbar M, Thomas J, Hughes MA, Smith CE, Pogorelov VM, Aryal DK, Wetsel WC, Lascelles BDX (2017), 'Distinct neuronal populations in the basolateral and central amygdala are activated with acute pain, conditioned fear, and fear-conditioned analgesia.' Neuroscience Letters. 10.1016/j.neulet.2017.09.025.
- Victor MB, Richner M, Olsen HE, Lee SW, Monteys AM, Ma C, Huh CJ, Zhang B, Davidson BL, Yang XW, Yoo AS (2018), 'Striatal neurons directly converted from Huntington’s disease patient fibroblasts recapitulate age-associated disease phenotypes.' Nature Neuroscience. 10.1038/s41593-018-0075-7.
- Michele J. Alves, Mustafa Goksel, Behiye Kaya, Hasnaa Mostafa, Patrick Gygli, Julie Stephens,y Summer Fair, Jose´ J. Otero, and Catherine M. Czeisler (2019), 'CCNA2 Ablation in Aged Mice Results in Abnormal rRNA Granule Accumulation in Hippocampus. The American .' Journal of Pathology. 10.1016/j.ajpath.2018.10.020.