Our Anti-GABAA Receptor α6 primary antibody from PhosphoSolutions is rabbit polyclonal. It detects mouse and rat GABAA Receptor α6 and is neat pooled serum. It is great for use in WB.
WB Brain: 1:1000
- Brandon NJ, et al. (2003) A kinase anchoring protein 79/150 facilitates the phosphorylation of GABAA receptors by cAMP-dependent protein kinase via selective interaction with receptor β-subunits. Mol Cell Neurosci 22:87-97. PMID: 12595241
- McKernan RM, et al. (2000) Sedative but not anxiolytic properties of benzodiazepines are mediated by the GABAA receptor α1-subtype. Nature Neurosci 3:587-592. PMID: 10816315
- Mehta AK, Ticku MK (1998) Prevalence of the GABAA receptor assemblies containing α1-subunit in the rat cerebellum and cerebral cortex as determined by immunoprecipitation: Lack of modulation by chronic ethanol administration. Mol Brain Res 67:194-199. PMID: 10101248
- Ogris W, et al.(2004) Affinity of various benzodiazepine site ligands in mice with a point mutation in the GABAA receptor γ2-subunit. Biochem Pharmacol 68:1621-1629. Olsen RW, Tobin AJ (1990) Molecular biology of GABAA receptors. FASEB 4:1469-1480. PMID: 15451405
- Pöltl A, et al. (2003) Subunit composition and quantitative importance of GABAA receptor subtypes in the cerebellum of mouse and rat. J Neurochem 87:1444-1455. PMID: 14713300
- Whiting PJ, et al. (1999) Molecular and functional diversity of the expanding GABAA receptor gene family. Ann NY Acad Sci 868:645-653. PMID: 10414349