Skip to content
Why We Made The Switch
- Our new Green Cell Foam shipping cooler has the same thermal properties as a Styrofoam box, but unlike Styrofoam it will biodegrade in a landfill.
- Made from corn, Green Cell Foam is bio-based and biodegrades within 4 weeks in a moist soil environment and is compostable in any residential or commercial compost facility.
- Green Cell Foam also recycles easily with corrugated or paper materials.
- We now use EcoEnclose Cello Carton Sealing Tape, a plant-based, renewable, and biodegradable tape to seal our boxes.
- Additionally our new GreenLine™ product baggies offer the same great zip lock performance as traditional resealable bags, but they have been tested to biodegrade as well.
- Lastly, we have transitioned to using ICE-BRIX® biodegradable cold packs for an Earth friendly way to keep our products at a constant and desirable temperature during transit.
- We have made a commitment to improving our packaging to maintain product quality, while minimizing our environmental impact.♻️
Sign Up for a 15% Off Coupon and Updates on New Products!