Congratulations on your publication. We want to read it!
Researcher Spotlight: Dr. Christopher Bartley
We sat down with 2019 HHMI Hanna H. Gray Fellow Christopher Bartley, MD/PhD to discuss the background of Fragile X Mental Retardation Protein (FMRP) and how PhosphoSolutions’ anti-phospho-Ser499 FMRP antibody played a crucial role in helping further his research.
What makes us different?
- If we attempt to make an antibody and it doesn’t work, we throw it away. We never sell an antibody that we can’t get to work in our hands.
- Our commitment to strict validation standards ensures a clean signal in endogenous protein and verifies phosphospecificity for relevant products.
- We are dedicated to reproducibility. Look for our “Pooled Serum” icon. Each antibody with this icon is purified from its own pool of serum to ensure lot-to-lot consistency.
- We guarantee our antibodies. If you can’t get the antibody to work in your application, we will provide a 100% refund.
- When making a custom antibody, we provide personalized customer support from start to finish, from peptide design, to purification, to characterization.